(December 18, 2023 (24:00 UTC))
(after December 19, 2023)
|ONSITE Participation||Domestic||Regular||JPY 35,000||JPY 40,000|
|Student||JPY 15,000||JPY 20,000|
|Committee Member /|
Reviewer of AROB Journal
|Retiree||Free of Charge|
|ONLINE Participation||Domestic/Overseas||Regular||JPY 40,000|
|Lower-middle/Low- income Economy Countries*||Regular||JPY 20,000|
|Reviewer of AROB Journal||JPY 35,000|
|Retiree||Free of Charge|
Symposium fee includes the following:
- Access to all the AROB-ISBC-SWARM 2024 sessions
- Publication fee per one paper (Up to 6 pages)
- One set of the symposium program and the access permission to the online AROB2024 Proceedings
|Extra Page||15,000 JPY / page|
|Additional Paper||30,000 JPY||15,000 JPY|
|Proceeding CD2||5,000 JPY|
|Banquet3||6,500 JPY||5,000 JPY|
|Documents for VISA application||5,000 JPY (as a shipping fee and service charge)|
- Students must show their student ID card at the registration desk.
- Proceedings data will be downloaded from the website instead of giving away the CD-R from AROB21st 2016. CD-R will be still purchased, but with extra payment.
- Registration Fee does not include the banquet. If you want to attend the banquet, you must purchase that separately.
- If you choose "Early Registration" and we haven't received a payment by the due date on the invoice, we'll class it as a "Late Registration".
Handling of extra pages of papers submitted to the Journal Track
- Paper is accepted by December 23, 2023 : No charge for extra pages (up to 12 pages)
- Decision of accept or rejection for the paper not made by December 23, 2023: Charge for extra pages will be made. However, if the paper is accepted after the date, a discount for the extra pages will be given from the journal submission fee.
Support Program for Overseas Participants
We offer a 50% discount on the symposium fee to all the participants who satisfy the following conditions:
- belonging to overseas universities/institutions
- participating in the symposium onsite
- the affiliation is located in lower-middle-income / low-income economy countries.
Lower-middle-income Economy Countries
|Bangladesh||Indonesia||São Tomé and Principe|
|Belize||Iran, Islamic Rep||Senegal|
|Cabo Verde||Lao PDR||Tajikistan|
|Comoros||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Ukraine|
|Egypt, Arab Rep.||Nepal||West Bank and Gaza|
|Haiti||Papua New Guinea|
Low-income Economy Countries
|Burkina Faso||Korea, Dem. People's Rep||South Sudan|
|Central African Republic||Madagascar||Syrian Arab Republic|
|Congo, Dem. Rep||Mali||Uganda|
To apply, a photocopy of your student ID card or the URL of your page on the university/institution's website will be required when you register.
All participants need to fill in the online registration form to register for AROB-ISBC-SWARM 2024. Payment can be made either online by credit card, bank transfer.
- Bank Transfer (Bank Information is written in the invoice)
- Credit Cards (We currently use Square payment processing system to allow you to pay your registration fee using major credit cards. Please note that invoices are issued by "The International Society of Artificial Life and Robotics".)
- Onsite Payment: Only credit card payment (VISA, MASTER, or AMEX) is acceptable on the registration desk.
Substitutions may be made at any time but please notice AROB Secretariat of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify the AROB Secretariat immediately by email. Provided written notice of cancellation is received by December 27, 2023, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. It is regrettable that registrations cancelled after December 28, 2023, or for no-shows at the symposium, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.