|Registration Phase||Early Registration
(December 1, 2016)
(after December 2, 2016)
|Regular||35,000 JPY||40,000 JPY|
|Student||15,000 JPY||20,000 JPY|
|Committee Member /
Reviewer of AROB Journal
|Retiree||Free of Charge*|
Symposium fee includes the following:
- 1. Access to all the AROB2017 sessions
- 2. Publication fee per one paper (Up to 6 pages)
- 3. One set of the symposium program and the access permission to the online AROB2016 Proceedings
|Extra Page||15,000 JPY / page|
|Additional Paper||30,000 JPY||20,000 JPY|
|Proceeding CD2||5,000 JPY|
|Banquet3||6,500 JPY||5,000 JPY|
|Documents for VISA application||5,000 JPY (as a shipping fee and service charge)|
2. Proceedings data will be downloaded from the website instead of giving away the CD-R from AROB21st 2016. CD-R will be still purchased, but with extra payment.
3. Registration Fee does not include the banquet. If you want to attend the banquet, you must purchase that separately.
All participants need to fill in the online registration form (Pre-Registration for AROB22nd 2017 is CLOSED) to register for AROB 22nd 2017. Payment can be made either online by credit card, bank transfer.
Bank Transfer (Bank Information is written in the invoice)
Credit Cards (We currently use Square payment processing system to allow you to pay your registration fee using major credit cards. Please note that invoices are issued by "The International Society of Artificial Life and Robotics".)
Onsite Payment: Only credit card payment (VISA, MASTER, or AMEX) is acceptable on the registration desk.
Substitutions may be made at any time but please notice AROB Secretariat of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify the AROB Secretariat immediately by email or fax. Provided written notice of cancellation is received by December 26, 2016, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. It is regrettable that registrations cancelled after December 27, 2016, or for no-shows at the symposium, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.